July 26, 2005 11:27 PM

Updating my build server

I have decided to update my build server's gtk+ and company. I thought it will be easy. Hmm, it was not. I had to install/update several tools.

I have decided to not go the straight way of installing newer SuSE Linux (I still use 9.0 on my build server because of backward compatibility of produced builds). So I installed new pieces, namely: glib-2.4.8, atk-1.8.0, pango-1.4.1, gtk+-2.4.14, libIDL-0.8.3, ORBit2-2.10.2, GConf-2.7.1, libbonobo-2.6.2, gnome-mime-data-2.4.1 and gnome-vfs-2.7.1.

Yes, all of them. Hmm.

I used this script to make it reproducible for other users of my build system.

The first build with this stuff will be Build-3 of SRC680_m121 (gnomevfs will be enabled in it again). Of course only if the build is successful ;-) -----

Posted by Pavel | Permanent link | File under: OpenOffice.org